• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Developing ideas

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have seen many people on the internet coming up with ideas that are nice.I was meaning to ask what is the best way to come up with ideas and what environment should it be?
I think this corona period is the time for one to discover themselved and come up with good ideas.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Yes dear the Corona period is a nice time to come up with so many ideas cause you have so much time now that we don't go to work and stay home all day. I think basing yourself on the talents you own could be a nice start. If you have a talent that you love you can easily turn it into a money making idea. For example if you love to cook and are good at it you could start to sell to your neighbors and just like that you could get orders and supply to them and make money. But you certainly need some money for the startup. Just in case you are baking, you could purchase an oven and bake.

luri

luri

Banned
I did try to contemplate on ideas that would not only make me money, provide a comfortable life, but also give me a more satisfying outlook towards the world. Sadly, I could not come up with any novel idea. All the ideas that came to me were stale, widely tried by others. It is really hard to come up with a new idea these days, because any idea you can think of seems to be already taken.