• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

African hair

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have African hair and it seems not to grow but it does grow.It grows and falls off whenever I go for a blowdry so the same length is maintained all through.can you help me with some tips to prevent my African hair from cutting.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Is your hair natural or it has a relaxer? I only use natural products on my hair. Do not worry they can be accessed from your garden and kitchen. When moisturizing my hair, I normally used an oil-based liquid or I use rice water that I added some aloe vera in it. I used oil from the kitchen. I mostly use coconut oil or olive oil. Sheer butter is also thick and leaves the hair moisturized. Just to make you feel better, no one doesn't shed hair while they blowdry. You shouldn't make it often to blowdry your hair. I like to do it once a year. The heat damages your hair more. I love protecting my hair in a protective style mainly Bantu knots or flat twists which I mainly plait twice a week. You do not have to heat your hair each time you go to the salon.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is your hair natural or it has a relaxer? I only use natural products on my hair. Do not worry they can be accessed from your garden and kitchen. When moisturizing my hair, I normally used an oil-based liquid or I use rice water that I added some aloe vera in it. I used oil from the kitchen. I mostly use coconut oil or olive oil. Sheer butter is also thick and leaves the hair moisturized. Just to make you feel better, no one doesn't shed hair while they blowdry. You shouldn't make it often to blowdry your hair. I like to do it once a year. The heat damages your hair more. I love protecting my hair in a protective style mainly Bantu knots or flat twists which I mainly plait twice a week. You do not have to heat your hair each time you go to the salon.
Thanks for the tip I will try using the natural moisturizer as you've told me.I don't blow dry my hair frequently but I will just follow your advice.l hope my hair will now have a healthy grow .