• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Belly fat

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Am slim and tall and I have belly fat.
I sometimes wonder why I don't get fat but my stomach is growing.
Can anyone tell me facts about belly fat and which foods cause it.And the best way to reduce it.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I normally do sit-ups and I saw a huge difference since I began. They are more intense when you use a roller. When I began I couldn't laugh because they were so intense even running was a challenge but now I can do almost thirty and I am mesmerized by the results. You can try to implement them more often so that you can see the results sooner.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Tough to lose but it comes down to diet and cardio. all the abs exercises will only develop what's under the layer of fat and water.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I normally do sit-ups and I saw a huge difference since I began. They are more intense when you use a roller. When I began I couldn't laugh because they were so intense even running was a challenge but now I can do almost thirty and I am mesmerized by the results. You can try to implement them more often so that you can see the results sooner.

- - - Updated - - -

I think am going to try to do this exercises.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

And please let me know the one which will be effective for you.

luri

luri

Banned
When your body is producing more glucose than it actually requires, excess glucose will be stored as fats, mostly in the belly area. Belly fat not only makes you look "ugly" but is also the cause of numerous diseases including diabetes and heart diseases. Therefore, if you have belly fat, you are already taking more food than your body needs. The first thing you need to do is cut your food. Secondly, you need to start exercising. Jogging helps.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have the same problem with my wife’s because when she goes on a diet she loses weight but her belly remains bulging. Until now she is battling the bulge. What I see is the lack of physical activity. I advised her to walk up the stairs to her office instead of using the elevator. Another trick is to have a physical activity every hour like cleaning or walking with a purpose. But she is busy with her office work.

A

Athanas

Concentrate on exercises that trim fat in the lower abdomen.