• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Teeth problems

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a lot of teeth problems there are some small cavities and some brown dirt stuck on my teeth.can anyone tell me what to do to remove when am st home.I hate seeing the dentist and I wanted to know if anyone has some home remedies I can try

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

You just have to go see the dentist if you want the job professionally done. Teeth are delicate. They bring out all our beauty, so we should get a well done and have confidence in the outcome. If you mess them up you may have low self-esteem. So really think of what you want to do.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You just have to go see the dentist if you want the job professionally done. Teeth are delicate. They bring out all our beauty, so we should get a well done and have confidence in the outcome. If you mess them up you may have low self-esteem. So really think of what you want to do.
Thanks for the advice I guess I just have to do that.l will have to face up my fears of going back to a dentist.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Let me know how it goes and if he or she manages to do a good job. You will not feel a thing cause you will be under an anesthesia. They are also a bit pricy but I think it's because they do a good job. All the very best.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let me know how it goes and if he or she manages to do a good job. You will not feel a thing cause you will be under an anesthesia. They are also a bit pricy but I think it's because they do a good job. All the very best.

I will surely let you know and thank you for that.

luri

luri

Banned
I have not tried this but I hear baking soda and lemon juice can remove your cavities. All you have to do is add a few drops of lemon juice on a pinch of baking soda and apply on the affected area and gently brush your teeth.

T

Tropex21

Crest whitestrips is a good solution.

But anyway go to the dentist.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am sorry to say that you cannot escape the dentist because once a tooth develops a cavity it will grow and it can even contaminate the tooth beside it. No matter how you brush your teeth or even if you do flossing every time you eat the cavity will not be gone. The tooth with cavity can be filled up or it can be extracted and be replaced with a denture. If you are really scared of the dentist then all you can do is to gargle every time you eat.

L

lokielovesbunny

Well, there is no way around, that could be serious as well, there are some remedy that you can use, but still who knows how big the problem is, its better for you to go and visit dentist at least they provide you the proper treatment. I can understand going to dentist can be bit expensive, but your health is top most priority and should cured as soon as possible.

A

Athanas

Many people have oral problems emanating mainly from poor hygiene, improper oral care and genetics. I think we can prevent some of these problems by taking good care of the teeth and visiting a dentist regularly.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
A

Athanas

We must all make sure to take care of our teeth. As it is, 'prevention is better than cure'. By performing simple practices such as regularly brushing our teeth, we can go miles in alleviating many of the teeth problems.

naswaikil

naswaikil

If you go to the dentist every six months to clean your teeth, you will not need to endure painful procedures or treat caries. However, if you already have damaged teeth, you must first cure them and then carry out the rest of the procedures; otherwise, the pain may be unbearable. I wonder how some people manage to refuse anesthesia. Although I wore braces I also experienced discomfort but did not take painkillers. Maybe not everyone has sensitive nerves in the jaw. In any case, do not throw this problem away.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

StanMoller

I advise you to see a dentist immediately if you notice anything wrong. Judging by your description, I can definitely say that you have decay.