• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eumir Felix Marcial signed with Pacquiao’s company

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pacquia's MP Promotions has just signed Middleweight world silver medalist Eumir Felix Marcial. The company has pledged to help the 24 year old achieve his golden ambitions at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics (which got postponed to 23 July 2021).

Felix is looking to become the Philippines' first Olympic gold medalist. In his six-year-deal he will be allowed to compete as an amateur at the Olympics even though he signed a professional contract.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had no idea professional boxers were allowed to compete in the Olympics. The contract he signed allows him to be on the Olympic's team when the time comes.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seeing professional boxers in the Olympics is rare and very unusual, but it does happen. Deep down Eumir Felix Marcial knows that Pacquiao is the best bet for him to win a gold medal at the Olympics.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On top of that, for his first contract ever, this is not so bad. Felix made the right decision going with MP Promotions.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh yeah, I forgot to remind people that this is the first boxing contract Eumir Felix Marcial has ever signed.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh yeah, I forgot to remind people that this is the first boxing contract Eumir Felix Marcial has ever signed.

The 24 year old did a great job picking Pacquiao' MP Promotions. If the is a company that is going to create a champ out of Eumir Felix Marcial, it is definitely MP Promotions.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With Pacman on his side, he is definitely going places. All he needs to do is put his head down and listen to his team.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With Pacman on his side, he is definitely going places. All he needs to do is put his head down and listen to his team.

I'm sure Pacquiao is going to make that happen for his new star.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pacman is about to change this youngin' life. Believe that.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pacquiao is definitely helping Eumir Felix Marcial bring a gold medal back to the Philippines.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eumir will need to put in work to measure up to the World champions MP Promotions has. The likes of WBO Bentamweight Champion John Riel Casimero, IBF Super Flyweight Champion Jerwin Ancajas and IBF Minimumweight Champion Pedro Taduran.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Eumir goes ahead to win a gold medal in the Tokyo 2021 Olympics, he will become the first middleweight world champion from the Philippines. That would add another world champion to the ones Pacquiao is already mentoring and promoting.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have faith in Eumir Felix Marcial. I know the senator is not going to let the kid down and vice versa.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Soon, Pacquiao's MP Promotions will be force to be reckoned with, both in the Philippines and oversees.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like soon, we will start hearing about Pacquiao running for president. Personally, I think it would be a good idea because he has been known to bring about great changes.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would vote for him.

Manny Pacquiao is really beloved in the Philippines. He has helped a lot of people there. He might win if he decides to run.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Manny Pacquiao has really captured the hearts of the youth in his country. He is self-made so he understands the kind of things poor people go through everyday and all the temptations to be involved crime.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Manny Pacquiao has really captured the hearts of the youth in his country. He is self-made so he understands the kind of things poor people go through everyday and all the temptations to be involved crime.

All I know is, Manny Pacquaio has and is still going help a lot of people in the Philippines before he retires. I know he is going to make sure Eumir Felix Marcial bring back an Olympic gold medal.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to be given a seat somewhere in the sports ministry. He knows talent and how to nurture it. He would be the perfect fit for that job.