• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eddie Hearn On Fury-Wilder 3

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dillian Whyte's promoter Eddie Hearn doesn't believe Deontay Wilder will go on with the planned trilogy on December. Lately, we haven't heard anything about the bout from Wilder and that has become a concern for Hearn.

Whyte is the WBC's mandatory challenger for the title and it has to happen by February 2021. Although, Hearn is willing to extend the date to early March to give enough time to the winner of Fury-Wilder 3 to get right.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shouldn't Whyte be worrying about his own fight? Hearn should be getting Dillian Whyte ready for his moment of truth come August 22 when faces former WBA world champion Alexander Povetkin.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hearn also stated that he is willing to stake his own money on a Fury-Whyte bout i.e if Wilder decides not to go on with the Fury-Wilder trilogy.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Common, Wilder is not going to punk out! He has fans that he can't afford to let down.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he chickens out, he better start preparing for exhibition fights. But we all know he has to fight the trilogy to regain his fans' trust.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deontay Wilder is not going to let the trilogy pass him by like that. Not even in Eddie Hearn's wildest dreams!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Patience Hun (pan intended), patince, Whytes turn will come! In the meantime, Hearn needs to make sure his guy doesn't skp training.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Patience Hun (pan intended), patince, Whytes turn will come! In the meantime, Hearn needs to make sure his guy doesn't skp training.

I see what you did there, good one, lol.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't thing Whytes is the kind of fighter to skip training, especially this close to his clash with Alexander Povetkin.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see the Whyte-Povetkin happening anytime soon with the way things are looking! I hope I'm wrong.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see the Whyte-Povetkin happening anytime soon with the way things are looking! I hope I'm wrong.

Don't put a hex on this one too, maaan! It has been a while since I watched a fight that is worth my while.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not a witch, lol. I really want to watch a good fight too, but let's be real. With the way things are looking, I don't see anything special happening anytime soon.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't say you are a witch, rotfl! What I meant is, don't jinx it!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hearn knows the money to be made is not something to joke around with. That is why he is trying to get a Fury-Whyte bout.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fury-Whyte would definitely bring in a ton of dough, that is for sure. But everyone needs to fight their own battle.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fury-Whyte would definitely bring in a ton of dough, that is for sure. But everyone needs to fight their own battle.

I hope the fact that Wilder is not talking about the trilogy that much, doesn't mean he is considering not fighting. That would be whack!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I was Deontay Wilder, I would do the same thing. Keep the people guessing what's happening, while I'm busy training.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I was Deontay Wilder, I would do the same thing. Keep the people guessing what's happening, while I'm busy training.

That is a smart move. While other boxers are busy running their mouths on tv and radio interviews, the smart ones are training nonstop.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, Deontay Wilder can't afford to lose the trilogy. if he does lose the bout, it would even be worse if he had spent his time in media houses instead of the gym.