• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Brother Naazim Richardson

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of the most underrated boxing mind and trainer, Brother Naazim Richardson, has passed away. Most people remember brother Naazim for training Mosley, who went ahead and gave Margarito a serious "ass whoopin". But I will remember him for his love of boxing and his hilarious remarks.

When talking about Wilder's power, this is what Naazim had to say, "Now, my young boy Deontay... Imma be real with you, there's farm animals he can knock tf out". Also, on his thoughts about MMA, "If your crotch is on my face you want this more than me". We are all going to miss you Brother Naazim Richardson, RIP.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember the Mosley-Margarito fight had a bit controversy because Naazim found plaster in Margarito's handwraps. RIP.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What did he doe of?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not sure. All I know is, the last few years, his health was not that good.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You couldn't even tell. You could see and feel the passion he had for boxing, once he started talking about it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nazz is going to be missed by many. The boxing world has lost a great man.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll go on youtube and try to find some of his interview. The guy was funny as hell.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll go on youtube and try to find some of his interview. The guy was funny as hell.

There is a ton of his interviews on youtube, I'm sure. I might do the same thing too.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched a couple last night. The guy was amazing. Still can't believe he is really gone.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Oh my. This is sad. I had not realized this. With the pandemic, it's sad such legends will not receive the kind of last respect the deserve.
That was a life well lived. We will miss him. May he rest in peace.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh my. This is sad. I had not realized this. With the pandemic, it's sad such legends will not receive the kind of last respect the deserve.

I could listen to him talk about boxing all day.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It is so sad indeed @Jason_ke that we keep losing the great ones. The worst part is they are not getting the proper send-off they deserve.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It is so sad indeed @Jason_ke that we keep losing the great ones. The worst part is they are not getting the proper send-off they deserve.

You are right. The pandemic has ruined a lot of people's lives. It is so messed up.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You are right. The pandemic has ruined a lot of people's lives. It is so messed up.

People deserve a proper send-off.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The current regulations put in place by WHO for burying love ones is not humane. You have to let people pay their last respects with dignity.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The current regulations put in place by WHO for burying love ones is not humane. You have to let people pay their last respects with dignity.

I don't think the government knows anything about dignity and respect.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You are right on that brother. The only thing they know is making our lives miserable and profiting off of our blood, sweat and tears.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You are right on that brother. The only thing they know is making our lives miserable and profiting off of our blood, sweat and tears.

Yeah, that's the government for you.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank God for people like Brother Naazim Richardson because they give us strength to keep on fighting.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank God for people like Brother Naazim Richardson because they give us strength to keep on fighting.

We are going to keep on fighting the good fight.