• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fashion tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys! Nowadays am very into clothes and fashion.
What is your style of fashion as a man or a woman?
As for me I like trousers and dresses but not skirts.I like things with denim and bright colours or printings .

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I wear anything, including shorts. Its how I style it and what occasion I am attending. I could wear anything. I am so much into fashion. What world would it be without fashion? I love how I can wear clothes and style myself and look from the '60s. I also love makeup it just spices things up.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wear anything, including shorts. Its how I style it and what occasion I am attending. I could wear anything. I am so much into fashion. What world would it be without fashion? I love how I can wear clothes and style myself and look from the '60s. I also love makeup it just spices things up.
I also dress on how I feel like but I mostly love trousers and dresses.l rarely wear shorts but I still like them.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I love this cold weather we are experiencing. I mostly find myself wearing trousers mostly. They keep me so warm and cozy. They are also decent.

luri

luri

Banned
My fashion sense is based on various factors, such as occasion, weather, time, etc. If I am going to the office, I will be wearing trousers, a shirt, and coat. If I am going to party, I might wear, shorts and a Tshit. By the way, I like to wear loose outfits instead of tight outfits.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
This is a bodybuilding forum. People who join just to post garbage in the off topic forums will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.