• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Instagram life

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've noticed that in this era people love different things.
I mean nowadays everything is about the internet and some people are living a fake life on social media.
What's your take on that?

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

It could be so. Some people fake it till they make it, just to show people they are living the high-end type of life. I don't know how to pretend anymore. Either you have it or you don't, or you are working hard towards it. You shouldn't compare yourself to others or limit yourself with their timeline. Just concentrate on yourself and everything will fall into place. I am not a huge fan of the social media of late. It doesn't pay me for the time I spend there so why bother? I would rather spend time on such sites cause they pay off.

with the ongoing pandemic there aren't many activities happening all over. some people should just accept the way their lives are and not living to impress others or proving a point.

luri

luri

Banned
facebook and twitter were ok because these platforms allowed to people to connect, reach out and learn things. However, with the rise of instagram the charm and usefulness of social media completely vanished. Now people are going nuts to show their booty. LOL