• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis James - This is the Way I Do It!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hello Guys!

in this thread i will post all video of Dennis James - This is the Way I Do It!

On May 31, 1966, Dennis James was born in Heidelberg, the son of an African-American GI stationed there and a German lady. He began bodybuilding training when he was 18 years old.

James won the International South German Championship in 1985, the International German Grand Prix in 1986, and the All Junior Category of the New York State Championship in 1986. He stopped training since he was unable to join the German Nationals due to his lack of German citizenship, but he returned in 1990 after leaving Germany.

James competed in his first National Physique Committee (NPC) competition in 1996, finishing 13th. He finished 14th in his debut Night of Champions appearance in 1999. He finished fourth in his first Arnold Classic the following year, in 2000.

His first Mr. Olympia was also in 2000, when he finished 11th. He has participated in seven Mr. Olympias, with his best finish being fourth in 2003. We have great pictures of Dennis James here at musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

FB IMG 1593330209792 660x400

enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
DJ has always been an animal. The guy has had a great physique for decades.