• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fury to AJ: "There is not a man born from his mother who can beat me."

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fury was recently on BT Sport and he was calling for a Anthony Joshua bout. 'What is the worst that can happen, you lose?

"I said to AJ, I said to Eddie Hearn, grow a pair, come sit down, let's get it signed."
It feels like Tyson Fury is tired of waiting and is looking to make this fight happen no matter what it takes.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kubrat Pulev, who has a IBF mandatory signed fight against AJ has clearly stated that he will not be accepting step-aside money. This fight is a long way from happening.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kubrat Pulev, who has a IBF mandatory signed fight against AJ has clearly stated that he will not be accepting step-aside money. This fight is a long way from happening.

Kubrat made the right move making himself clear before the promoters start having ideas:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kubrat made the right move making himself clear before the promoters start having ideas:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do you think Kubrat Pulev's answer will still be the same when he is actually shown that money? With the whole pandemic thing going on, I'm pretty sure even Pulev needs that money.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The 'There is not a man born from his mother who can beat me' comment was funny as hell. My question is, what about a man born from his father?!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The 'There is not a man born from his mother who can beat me' comment was funny as hell. My question is, what about a man born from his father?!

i did not see that coming, lol.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i did not see that coming, lol.

That is disrespectful and I love it. That should make Wilder reconsider.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AJ will not make it that easy for Fury like Wilder did. That is a bet I can actually make.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AJ is going to avenge Wilder.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he can't handle Fury, maybe he should consider taking the step-aside money.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With the moves the WBC is making, I feel like that day will be here sooner rather than later.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whyte is the WBC No.1 contender. He has been waiting for a world title challenge for a while now. That is why the governing body said this bout must happen before February 2021.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whyte is the WBC No.1 contender. He has been waiting for a world title challenge for a while now. That is why the governing body said this bout must happen before February 2021.
The guys in charge said that the over 1000 days wait has to end by February of 2021.