• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eddie Hearn: Deontay Wilder should retire if he doesn't take rematch.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
“If Deontay Wilder doesn’t take that rematch, he should retire from boxing. What’s the point? You’ve been a world heavyweight champion, and now you’ve lost and your bum’s gone. You’ve bottled the rematch, and he won’t. He’s got more about him than that. But he’s worryingly quiet, isn’t he? But we don’t have a problem going into the fight now [with Fury]. I just don’t believe one, that the world is geared up for that fight, and two, that [Fury] can get out of the contract [with Wilder] that he’s in. In terms of AJ wanting the Fury fight”, said Hearn.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wilder really doesn’t seem in any rush to get to a third fight with Fury.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hearn will never let this go until he gets what he wants. I would do the same thing if I was in his position

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you think Ediie Hearn is right when he says that Wilder has lost his confidence?!! If that is what is really going on then I guess Wilder's career is really over!!!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you think Ediie Hearn is right when he says that Wilder has lost his confidence?!! If that is what is really going on then I guess Wilder's career is really over!!!

Partially right if you ask me. I mean the guy has been very reluctant in making any move. Eddie Hearn's accusations might not be so far-fetched.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they continue making excuses on Wilder's behalf, nobody is going to order the fight when they finally decide to make it happen.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they continue making excuses on Wilder's behalf, nobody is going to order the fight when they finally decide to make it happen.

Personally, I don't think I'm going to order it. I will wait for them to fight and then watch it later.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Personally, I don't think I'm going to order it. I will wait for them to fight and then watch it later.

Most people will just go to bed, wake up the next day and start perusing web pages to find links to the fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie is frustrated just like all of us. Things are not looking very promising and that pisses off a lot of fans.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't wait to hear Wilder's excuse when he gets his ass dropped, AGAIN!!!!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't wait to hear Wilder's excuse when he gets his ass dropped, AGAIN!!!!!!

If he looses the trilogy, it's over for him. He is done. He might as well start looking for a job at McDonald's flipping burgers.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No offense to anyone who is flipping burgers at Mcdonald's.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He can't be a great trainer if he goes out with a fucked up legacy. He needs to go out big!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hearn is pretty happy now because the WBC ordered that the winner of the Fury vs Wilder trilogy to fight Dillian Whyte.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hearn is pretty happy now because the WBC ordered that the winner of the Fury vs Wilder trilogy to fight Dillian Whyte.

That is more like it. These bodies should start taking charge and get things moving.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The governing body has made clear that the Fury vs Whyte fight has to happen before February 2021. This can only mean one thing, the Fury-Wider trilogy is happening before the end of this year.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The governing body has made clear that the Fury vs Whyte fight has to happen before February 2021. This can only mean one thing, the Fury-Wider trilogy is happening before the end of this year.
That is great news. This means they have to fight before the end of 2020, whether they like it or not.