• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Amir Khan

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The former two-time world champion Amir Khan has been appointed as the president of WBC Middle East Boxing Council. This after the World Boxing Council's Board of Governors announced the creation of the Middle East branch. Amir Khan will have Taz Khan as the vice president.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congratulations to both Air Khan and Taz Khan. Personally, I know Amir is a huge inspiration to the youths of that region and the whole world as well.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like he WBC made the right choice. Amir Khan is definitely gong to help move the Middle East boxing world in the right direction.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is going to inspire and encourage a lot of upcoming boxers to work even harder.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This means he will not be fighting again, right?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think he will ever fight again. He will be promoting his first card in Islamabad on October 3.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think he will ever fight again. He will be promoting his first card in Islamabad on October 3.
I did not know that. I will have to add it to my calendar. Thanks for letting a brother know. I'm rooting for the success of Amir Khan because I know he is genuine about growing the sport in that region.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The WBC definitely made the right decision by appointing Amir Khan as the Lead-man in the Middle East region. The initiative this guy has shown is outstanding.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is just crazy that they decided to make his uncle the Vice President. I guess the WBC governing body saw the potential of the Khan family in developing boxing in that region.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is just crazy that they decided to make his uncle the Vice President. I guess the WBC governing body saw the potential of the Khan family in developing boxing in that region.

I didn't know Taz Khan is Amir Khan's uncle. It stays in the family.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are rumors going around that Amir Khan is leaving Bolton for Dubai. Of course he has shunned the claims but most people think the rumors are true.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has been known to frequently visit Dubai for vacation with his family so I would not be surprised if this was true.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has been known to frequently visit Dubai for vacation with his family so I would not be surprised if this was true.
They are even claiming that her daughter will be starting the new school year Dubai. From Bolton to Dubai, Damn!!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are even claiming that her daughter will be starting the new school year Dubai. From Bolton to Dubai, Damn!!
Nobody I know is going to pass at the chance of living in Dubai.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You touch down in Dubai and it feels lie you have literally teleported into the future. Beautiful place to live. It just sucks that it a place for the rich only.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would love to get a chance to visit Dubai even if it is just for a while. That place is as beautiful as they come.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Amir Khan was the best bet ever! Can't wait to see how it turns out post pandemic.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amir Khan was the best bet ever! Can't wait to see how it turns out post pandemic.
It is just weird that they gave both the President's and the Vice President's position to the same family.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is just weird that they gave both the President's and the Vice President's position to the same family.
It might be favoritism or maybe these two guys are the best suited for the job.