• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Oleksandr Usyk

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The former undisputed cruiserweight champion has no plans of stepping aside from the mandatory fight with Antony Joshua, at least according to promoter Eddie Hearn. AJ is supposed to defend his IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight belts against Kubrat Pulev on December 12.

under the IBF, we have Kubrat as the mandatory challenger while Usyk falls under the WBO's mandatory challenger. All that Usyk needs to do is win against Derek Chisora before the end of the year and for AJ to do the same against Kubrat Pulev. If Usyk defeats Chisora, Hearn has promised to pursue the mandatory bout against AJ in the first half of the new year.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hearn has made it clear that Usyk is really looking forward to fight the winner of the Joshua-Pulev fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope Anthony Joshua wins against Kubrat Pulev. I really want to see AJ go against Oleksandr Usyk.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope Anthony Joshua wins against Kubrat Pulev. I really want to see AJ go against Oleksandr Usyk.

I wouldn't dare miss this for the world.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is another fight that will a ton of money. AJ vs Usyk will definitely make the news.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Aleksandr Usyk vs Dereck Chisora fight was supposed to take place in The 02 Arena. So you know it is going to be a huge fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Aleksandr Usyk vs Dereck Chisora fight was supposed to take place in The 02 Arena. So you know it is going to be a huge fight.

If it wasn't for the pandemic, that arena would've been packed to the brim.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You only reserve The 02 Arena if you are absolutely sure it going to be sold-out. That fight was going to be epic until, you know, the fucking corona hit.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet that pissed off Usyk and the promoters!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it me or are these Ukrainian boxers intimidating as hell?!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it me or are these Ukrainian boxers intimidating as hell?!

They are definitely scary as fuck! Even in movies they are always portrayed as killers and what not.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is this video of him on youtube and he really looks scary shadow boxing. You should check it out if you haven't already, that is.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is this video of him on youtube and he really looks scary shadow boxing. You should check it out if you haven't already, that is.
I will make sure I do that once I'm done with things here.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The crazy thing is that Aleksandr Usyk wants to fight Deontay Wilder more than both Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Usyk even demonstrated it by knocking out Chicago Bulls' mascot, Benny The Bull, before his fight with Chazz Witherspoon.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Usyk even demonstrated it by knocking out Chicago Bulls' mascot, Benny The Bull, before his fight with Chazz Witherspoon.
It was Usyk's heavyweight debut and he outclassed Chazz Witherspoon by landing 139 punches to his opponent's 21.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was Usyk's heavyweight debut and he outclassed Chazz Witherspoon by landing 139 punches to his opponent's 21.
Hold up! that doesn't sound right. How the hell did Chazz manage to only land 21 punches when Usyk was at 139?!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hold up! that doesn't sound right. How the hell did Chazz manage to only land 21 punches when Usyk was at 139?!
I am as surprised as you are.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will need to watch the highlights of that fight to see for myself just what the hell Chazz Witherspoon was doing in that ring.