• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's going on with Shawn Rhoden?

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shawn Rhoden was charged with rape in July of 2019. How long does it take to find him guilty or innocent? SmartSelect 20200920 080037 Instagram

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Last edited:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Shawn Rhoden was charged with rape in July of 2019. How long does it take to find him guilty or innocent? SmartSelect 20200920 080037 Instagram

I have no independent knowledge of Rhoden's case, but from my law enforcement background, this is a good sign for him. His lawyer and the ADA are most likely trying to hammer out a plea deal or else he would have either pled out or gone to trial.This sounds like a total horse shit case, so his lawyer is probably declining any plea that is criminal in nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have no independent knowledge of Rhoden's case, but from my law enforcement background, this is a good sign for him. His lawyer and the ADA are most likely trying to hammer out a plea deal or else he would have either pled out or gone to trial.This sounds like a total horse shit case, so his lawyer is probably declining any plea that is criminal in nature.
It would be great to see him cleared and than he can tell everyone who fucked him to fuck off.