• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chavez Jr. calls out Govolkin

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former Middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. has already began making plans for 2021. Chavez Jr. wants to face former unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin. As we all know Chavez.Jr has only had one win in his last four fights, and his goal is to have two fights in 2020 in Mexico. He is mostly targeting Sinaloa for his second fight on November 21. Golovkin who has been away from the ring since 2019, will be defending his IBF middleweight title the next time he steps in the ring.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His father is a legendary boxer and Chavez Jr. is out here losing fights and being terrible at boxing. He is a bad example for, 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree'.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chavez Jr. has disappointment to a lot of fans, especially his home fans. He has let down Mexico so much.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He refused to continue the fight when he fought Daniel Jacobs in Phoenix, Arizona last year. At the end of the fifth round, Chavez Jr. told the referee that he couldn't continue due to a broken nose. The live crowd went insane and started throwing cups of beer and garbage in the ring.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He refused to continue the fight when he fought Daniel Jacobs in Phoenix, Arizona last year. At the end of the fifth round, Chavez Jr. told the referee that he couldn't continue due to a broken nose. The live crowd went insane and started throwing cups of beer and garbage in the ring.
Most of the people in the crowd were there to see Chavez Jr. and he let them down again. If he doesn't get his act together soon, he might end up losing more than just bouts. All of the fans that are still rooting for him are going to lose faith in him and abandon his ass.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to emulate his father when it comes to boxing.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bob Arum had stated that if either GGG or Chavez Jr. fail to make weight, there will be a $1 million penalty.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bob Arum had stated that if either GGG or Chavez Jr. fail to make weight, there will be a $1 million penalty.
Finally, a measure that is going to make sure these boxers take the sport seriously.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally, a measure that is going to make sure these boxers take the sport seriously.
I wish this rule was in place before Andy Ruiz went ahead and gained weight after the Anthony Joshua bouts.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wish this rule was in place before Andy Ruiz went ahead and gained weight after the Anthony Joshua bouts.
It would have definitely made a huge difference.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This rule should be made official for all fighters. This way, we will be able to separate the real and serious boxers from the fake ones.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This rule should be made official for all fighters. This way, we will be able to separate the real and serious boxers from the fake ones.
This would help a lot in separating the wheat from the chaff.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Boxers will be showing up to training early with hours to spare. The most mean and tough of them all, will be the most punctual ones.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Boxers will be showing up to training early with hours to spare. The most mean and tough of them all, will be the most punctual ones.

That is funny. The tough ones are always the first ones to break.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GGG is definitely going to give Chavez Jr. a kid-type-of whoopass!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chavez Jr. needs to rethink his strategy if he wants to go against GGG.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chavez Jr. needs to rethink his strategy if he wants to go against GGG.
I think it was on April this year Chavez Jr. claimed that he was going to knockout GGG because he had performed poorly in his two previous fights.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember Chavez Jr. also saying that has three years left, tops. That is why he is chasing after GGG.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember Chavez Jr. also saying that has three years left, tops. That is why he is chasing after GGG.

2020 has ended, so he has two years left.