• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Luis Ortiz vs Alexander Florres

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Andy Ruiz and Chris Arreola were originally supposed to headline the November 7th PBC card on Fox. Since Andy Ruiz will be out until next year, Luis and Flores will have to headline the show. This fight will take place at the Microsoft Theater in LA.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hear that this card will also feature heavyweight prospects, Frank Sanchez vs Brian Howard and Michael Coffie vs Joey Abbel.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hear that this card will also feature heavyweight prospects, Frank Sanchez vs Brian Howard and Michael Coffie vs Joey Abbel.
I have heard this rumor going around, but I don't think it has been confirmed yet.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight is like a month from now. I can't wait.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't believe the year is over. It feel like it was just a week ago we were celebrating New Year.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't believe the year is over. It feel like it was just a week ago we were celebrating New Year.

Days are flying by like it is nothing. It is like 2020 didn't happen.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Days are flying by like it is nothing. It is like 2020 didn't happen.
We will never forget 2020 in all our lives. We are definitely going to be telling this to our children's children. It is a fucked up year.

Last edited:
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never watched a Frank Sanchez fight. I really hope he is included in this card.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never watched a Frank Sanchez fight. I really hope he is included in this card.
There is news going around that he is included.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sanchez manager, Mike Barao, said that nobody is willing to face Frank. 'The Cuban Flash' Sanchez is undefeated in 15 pro fights with 11 KOs. Frank Sanchez is training with Eddy Reynoso in camp with the likes of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Ryan Garcia preparing for the November fight. Reynoso added that in the case that they don't find a young prospect to get in the ring with Frank, they will have to try for bouts against established fighters like Gerald Washington and Dominic Breazeale.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Frank Sanchez would love to get a shot at Usyk for the WBO title. That is if AJ decides to vacate and moves up to a higher profile.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would also love to see Sanchez and Usyk go head to head for the world title.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would also love to see Sanchez and Usyk go head to head for the world title.

Anthony Joshua needs to do all of justice and vacate the WBO title, so that Sanchez and Usyk can go to war!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it means vacating the WBO belt to fight Tyson Fury, then he will definitely do it. Eddie Hearn made that very clear.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it means vacating the WBO belt to fight Tyson Fury, then he will definitely do it. Eddie Hearn made that very clear.

Well, I'm glad to hear that.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All we have to do is wait and watch Eddie Hearn do his thing. Make magic and get us what we want.