Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 19 to 36 of 46
  1. #19
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    I think we all agree that George Foreman is a good fit.





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #20
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I think we all agree that George Foreman is a good fit.
    No offence to Mayweather.




  3. #21
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I think we all agree that George Foreman is a good fit.
    No offence to Mayweather.
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't care.




  4. #22
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I think we all agree that George Foreman is a good fit.
    No offence to Mayweather.
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't care.
    He is freakin' loaded. He has nothing to worry about.




  5. #23
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I think we all agree that George Foreman is a good fit.
    No offence to Mayweather.
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't care.
    He is freakin' loaded. He has nothing to worry about.
    Other young fighters would be lucky to be trained with Floyd Mayweather.




  6. #24
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I think we all agree that George Foreman is a good fit.
    No offence to Mayweather.
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't care.
    He is freakin' loaded. He has nothing to worry about.
    Other young fighters would be lucky to be trained with Floyd Mayweather.
    I agree. Mayweather needs to start with young prospects in order to gain experience to train champions like Deontay Wilder.




  7. #25
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    It take time and a bunch of fights to be like the greatest trainers we have had the pleasure to of seeing train boxers who have gone ahead to become champions.




  8. #26
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    It takes time and a bunch of fights to be like the greatest trainers we have had the pleasure of seeing train boxers who have gone ahead to become champions.
    Nothing comes easy. You need hard work and perseverance to get what you want in life.




  9. #27
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    It takes time and a bunch of fights to be like the greatest trainers we have had the pleasure of seeing train boxers who have gone ahead to become champions.
    Nothing comes easy. You need hard work and perseverance to get what you want in life.
    Everything in life does. No pain no gain.




  10. #28
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Has Deontay Wilder chosen a trainer yet. Time is passing and that is luxury he currently can't afford.




  11. #29
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Has Deontay Wilder chosen a trainer yet. Time is passing and that is luxury he currently can't afford.
    Boxers need to be kept on their toes so that they are always ready. I hope Deontay Wilder is not spending his time the wrong way.




  12. #30
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    It is the only way to make sure you get the best boxers, which translates to great fights.




  13. #31
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Confidence and great training produces the best fighters.




  14. #32
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Confidence and great training produces the best fighters.
    Surrounding yourself with great people does that to you. It also makes you want to be great.




  15. #33
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Confidence and great training produces the best fighters.
    Surrounding yourself with great people does that to you. It also makes you want to be great.
    Most people tend to do well when they are exposed to competitive environment.




  16. #34
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Confidence and great training produces the best fighters.
    Surrounding yourself with great people does that to you. It also makes you want to be great.
    Most people tend to do well when they are exposed to competitive environment.
    It is a way to make sure people prosper in their field, and life overall. Without competition life would be pretty boring.




  17. #35
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Confidence and great training produces the best fighters.
    Surrounding yourself with great people does that to you. It also makes you want to be great.
    Most people tend to do well when they are exposed to competitive environment.
    It is a way to make sure people prosper in their field, and life overall. Without competition life would be pretty boring.
    Great things are born out of previous struggles.




  18. #36
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Confidence and great training produces the best fighters.
    Surrounding yourself with great people does that to you. It also makes you want to be great.
    Most people tend to do well when they are exposed to competitive environment.
    It is a way to make sure people prosper in their field, and life overall. Without competition life would be pretty boring.
    Great things are born out of previous struggles.
    Damn that's deep.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.