• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Deontay Wilder kicks co-trainer to the curb!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dentay Wilder let go of his co-trainer, Mark Breland. Mark was on the press claiming how Deontay Wilder doesn't listen. He has tried to stop him from throwing windmills with his right hand, and get him to throw straight jabs, but to no avail. Mayweather and Foreman have thrown offers on the table to train him. I hope he takes one.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At this point, if I was in Wilder's shoes, I would definitely take Mayweather's or Foreman's offer.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Floyd Mayweather was on 'Club Shay Shay' which is a youtube channel, and he said that he is here to help everyone. He kept mentioning Deontay Wilder, saying that he has bombs but he needs skill.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Floyd Mayweather was on 'Club Shay Shay' which is a youtube channel, and he said that he is here to help everyone. He kept mentioning Deontay Wilder, saying that he has bombs but he needs skill.

Mayweather is 110% right about that. Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury are real boxers with skills. Deontay Wilder has power but no skill. I really think Mayweather can help him with that.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It doesn't matter who he picks between Foreman and Mayweather. All that matters is that he gets a trainer, sooner rather than later.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It doesn't matter who he picks between Foreman and Mayweather. All that matters is that he gets a trainer, sooner rather than later.
I would go with Mayweather. He might teach him a few things to improve his skill set.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would go with Mayweather. He might teach him a few things to improve his skill set.
Also, Mayweather is still young. A few weeks with Mayweather and Deontay Wilder will never be the same again.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deontay needs someone who is not going to run his mouth to the press whenever they don't agree on something.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, Mayweather is still young. A few weeks with Mayweather and Deontay Wilder will never be the same again.

I have to side with Deontay Wilder on this one. Mark Breland dropped the ball by running his mouth in front of cameras.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have to side with Deontay Wilder on this one. Mark Breland dropped the ball by running his mouth in front of cameras.
I wouldn't want such kind of a person in my team either. Deontay did the right thing.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I wouldn't want such kind of a person in my team either. Deontay did the right thing.
They were not the right fit.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would not want a blabbermouth on my team either. These kind of people are very dangerous.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would not want a blabbermouth on my team either. These kind of people are very dangerous.

They never know when and when not to open their mouths.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Foreman is a boxing legend. I'm glad Deontay Wilder has decided to meet with George Foreman.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"I can take Wilder back with me to where I was, take him back to the boxer he ought to be. I know I can take him there," said George Foreman to The Athletic. I feel like George Foreman, who is 71 years old, can do a great job.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
George Foreman has way more experience than Floyde Mayweather. He has been in the game for a minute and I'm sure that he can do a better job of training Deontay Wilder than Floyd Mayweather.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
George Foreman has way more experience than Floyde Mayweather. He has been in the game for a minute and I'm sure that he can do a better job of training Deontay Wilder than Floyd Mayweather.

The age difference will also create room for respect between Foreman and Deontay in the gym. Deontay Wilder is going to listen more to Foreman than Floyd.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The age difference will also create room for respect between Foreman and Deontay in the gym. Deontay Wilder is going to listen more to Foreman than Floyd.
The age difference between Foreman and Wilder will create respect that goes both ways.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think we all agree that George Foreman is a good fit.