• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Horrible news, Big Ramy has Covid!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I just read this! It is horrible news! I'm sure he will be fine but I don't know how it will impact his comeback!

From Big Ramy:
I would like to make the official statement that I have tested POSITIVE for COVID-19. Therefore, I will not be able to compete this Sunday 11/10/20 at @npceuropean championships. I wanna wish good luck to the athletes and the promoter of the show my friends @emilio_martinez_romero and gian rico . I am devastated with this news as this is completely out of my control and it is the second preparation i loose cause of this virus... I stayed 5 months stranded in dubai after the cancelation of arnold australia and now another big chance to qualify for olympia just vanished in front of my eyes... But life goes on and the show must go on if it was just about me i would go and compete!! I have a little cough but nothing that bad but it would be irresponsible for me to risk older people life...So I will fight this little virus and get back to doing what i love the most :Bodybuilding... I want to thank everyone around the world for always supporting me YOU ARE MORE THAN FANS YOUR FAMILY . Please, know that I will be taking all precautions to not transmit this virus to anyone, i will quarantine myself a couple weeks and return stronger and healthier than ever.. I wanna thank my sponsor @dragonpharma_llc for supporting me all the time and providing me with great products for my preps and this time i will use their new Rx Line to boost my immune system and fight this corona #bodybuilding #BigRamy #teamdragonpharma #DragonPharma #TeamBigRamy ps: please understand the state of mind i am in right now i will take a couple days off social media thanks for those who will understand God bless everyone
31200ed0b153e2be97280050cb18c9b8-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sh*t!!!!!! bodybuilding and everything cant catch a break with this virus

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just when bodybuilding is coming back.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No way! Will Big Ramy still be able to compete at the Olympia?

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last edited by a moderator: