• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Weight Loss Ideas!

• Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
I know that musclemecca bodybuilding forums is just that, a bodybuilding forum but you can also find all sorts of other things related to bodybuilding like health and nutrition for example.

Here are a few simple Ideas That Can Lead To Big Weight Loss

Not being motivated can really put a damper on weight loss. That spark isn't there, or maybe you don't even know how to begin. These fitness ideas will point you in the direction of a workout that is fun for you.

Listen to your favorite tunes while you work out. Nothing is more natural than moving to music. It is one of the best motivators. Most people love dancing, and if you exercise with the music turned on it can feel just like that. Music can enhance your workout and keep your mind off what you are doing. Working out to music can keep you active for a little longer.

If there is someone else in your social circle who is trying to lose weight, form a weight loss team, and tackle the problem together. You can make tracking your progress more exciting and have a bonus of someone to work out with, which will keep you motivated. It can also make it seem like you are doing less when you talk about things. When you do this, you will actually forget that you are working out and have fun, allowing you to stick with your plan.

If you buy a video game system that you can play games on that involve working out at the same time, it will help you enjoy your exercise routine. There are several video games that are great for exercise. The best aspect of having fun while you work-out is that your mind will be busy having fun, and will not notice the work you are putting in.

You should buy exercise clothes that make you feel athletic. Being suited up commits you to do the exercise. Although workout clothing can be pricey, there are many stylish designs available that will help make your workout easier.

Keep your exercise routine interesting by avoiding repetition. Make sure you spice it up! Boredom is the biggest enemy of a productive workout. Without the proper motivation, you could stop exercising altogether, which is a huge risk. Always remember that variety is the spice of life, so change up your exercise routine every now and then. Variety is important to keep yourself interested in workouts. Once you stop your exercise routine, it is extremely difficult to regain your motivation to start again and any benefits you have achieved may soon be lost.

A great idea is to reward yourself for reaching your goals. When you have finally hit your goal, reward yourself, and take it further. Treat yourself to a new outfit after reaching your goals. You could even reward yourself with a small portion of something you really love to eat, a tiny and tasty treat.

Working out doesn't have to be a chore. In fact, exercising can eventually become an activity you look forward to every single day. The guideline provided below will help you establish a plan that you find fun and interesting but that will also get to healthy.

212 bodybuilder

Last edited:
Reactions: Morepower
Z

Zeus20

My friend try fasting, after a week we can really see that weight that he reduced but his muscles looks so weak. That is why I told him to eat proteins after fasting so his muscles will stay awake. But after eating proteins after fasting there is no changes. That is why right now he is consulting into a nutritionist, by the way he is also a body builder bot he doesn't join competitions.

A

Arthur2021

Whenever I work out in the gym I always have 2 things, first is my favorite drink which is a green and yellow mango shake with honey and secondly I put on my fave music. It really helps a lot with my concentration and hydration. I'm always in the zone with those two around. :icon_biggrin:

M

Morepower

Super article, very interesting. I would also advise those who want to reduce weight to seek help from others, it might be their friends or families. When we hit a tough spot and when we feel down, at that time their motivation and encouraging words would mean a lot. Form a support system around you, share your goal with select friends and family, who would be genuinely happy when you achieved your goal and you start your march towards it.