• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Coffee

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Hi coffee lovers? I come from a country called Kenya. Here we grow coffee locally and brew it in the factories. I love drinking coffee cause it helps me to stay awake and alert. What are some of the reasons why you love drinking coffee? Or you are a fan of tea? How do you make coffee? Do you let the water boil then add the ingredients, or do you boil the coffee and water together? I love putting a lot of sugar in my coffee, cause it makes it so tasty.

How do you like your coffee? White or black?

luri

luri

Banned
You can call me coffee addict. usually I drink 6-8 cups of coffee every day. I have been drinking coffee since over 10 years. If coffee caused deaths, I would have already been dead. I drink coffee without sugar, milk and cream, therefore, I don't have to worry about sugar and fats.