• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Charity

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I heard people say charity begins at home. I do not know why they say that. I have been charitable to people around me specially during this corona period. No one has chosen to be less fortunate than others. When you can you must try to help the community around you and it doesn't have to be money necessarily. You can lend out your clothes to the orphans or give out food remains to the homeless people around you. We must practice loving and appreciating each other.

luri

luri

Banned
You don't have to be super-rich to be charitable. However, it is true that the super-rich can donate millions of dollars where as a common man/woman struggling with his/her own finances can only donate a couple of bucks. If you don't have money to donate, you can cut some of your expenses and donate that amount. For example, you can stop watching netflix for one money and donate that money to the needy people.