• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is Clenbuterol Safe?

B

BouncerBrown

Use Clen for fat loss, lean muscle growth, and a ripped body. It increases metabolism, Endurance, Sweating, and Decreases Appetite also increases body temperature. Clean gives the best results but when using extra then it gives sides like Hypertension, Vomiting, Dry Mouth, Unwanted sweating, etc anybody was suffering from these sides or not?

C

Charles

It should be safe as Clenbuterol has been observed to both increase muscle mass and reduce body fat.

P

PhillD

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Clenbuterol is a drug and like all drugs it is not without serious side effects.
it is intended for those with asthma problems and not for people who want to lose weight, any use outside the label is potentially dangerous.

Clenbuterol can have very serious negative effects.
use it with caution

R

Robert

That's actually really helpful. I know my dad's side of the family has blood pressure issues, and I may have exacerbated it while on halodrol.