Your first visit?
Register

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hafthor Bjornsson Boxing Match coming!

Hafthor Bjornsson will be having a boxing match in about a week! It will be in Dubai on January 15.

Ward vs Hafthor Bjornsson

Check out the leaner physique of Hafthor Bjornsson!

Stay tuned for more updates on the Hafthor Bjornsson vs Ward fight!

d0bd27754d70cfa6bc8b995304848b27 1a03ec5b218a386c7e28cbf513a691663 1

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Hafthor Bjornsson Boxing Match coming!

Thor
    “Core Sports just offered me a seven figure contract. It was the biggest contract of my life. I’ve sent it in already. Eddie Hall’s been running his mouth now for several weeks and I know he got offered the same deal, same contract. Eddie, I know I just knocked out your record and now I’m ready to knock you out in the ring. Time to put your fists where your big mouth is and sign the Core Sports contract. I’m ready. Eddie, are you ready?”

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Going to be a great fight.
    Name:  SmartSelect_20210113-165915_Instagram.jpeg
Views: 48
Size:  117.8 KB

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thor Bjornsson is ready to fight!
    eb2e4a28631405fd95757cd9186d6e89 1ea51c67ed137d537d94af6237928a18c 118ce568e92a64e818673026b74113e8c 188264705db7050c5ce6f6f8c2bb90e64 1721d705f4692f389d4b80f90fda9b31d 1

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Eddie Hall is looking lean and ripped.
    56cfda327a3ad63580cee56742a4df06 1

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thor on his recent exhibition fight with Steven Ward in preparation for his upcoming fight with Eddie Hall:

Thor Bjornsson: “What I’ve seen from Eddie Hall doesn’t look good. He has to be taking it seriously. He just seems to be paying some poor guy to not punch him back. If you want to beat me, you have to spar and get punched in the face. If not I will knock you out in the first round.
    “This feels great and I love it. Thanks to Steven Ward for doing this. He’s a really nice guy and not many people would want to face someone who weighs 130lbs more than him, so he has the biggest heart ever. For him to do this exhibition with me means a lot.
    “Ward is the same height as Eddie Hall, so this was a good experience. I can’t wait to get back home and train to be even better. I’ve been doing this for six months and I have a huge respect for the sport and its athletes.
    “I wanted to get my technique right first, and then I’ll focus on speed and everything else. The fight with Eddie will be six rounds, and I will be in the absolute best shape of my life. In September I will knock him out!”
    Steven Ward: “I thought Thor looked great. I’ve never seen a man that size move so well. I got a bit careless at one points and he shook me to my boots with a shot!
    “It’s great to be involved in this. Thanks to everyone that came out and to my management team MTK Global. They’re getting every boxer great opportunities.”

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I didn't see it but I think we know who won and who will win.
    Name:  SmartSelect_20210117-230239_Chrome.jpeg
Views: 37
Size:  30.0 KB

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Hafthor BjornssonBoxing Match coming!

I've seen the fight on youtube the day after, and that scene from the screenshots above, wasn't a knock down at all, the guy slipped.

Also that pro boxer hit at maybe, maybe 50% at best lol, he really took it easy on Hafthor, otherwise he would have KO'd Thor in the 1st round.
    There was a lot of blood on Thor's nose at the end of the fight, while the pro boxer didn't have any.

I still wish Thor the best as I would like to see him KO that arrogant prick, Eddie.

edit:

ps. the fight ended a draw.

Last edited by tkD; 01-18-2021 at 08:39 AM.

MuscleMecca God
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Dude is getting thin.
    Name:  Thor_boxer.jpeg
Views: 31
Size:  90.4 KB

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'm not sure if it's going to effect his boxing match but Thor has Covid.

"Little update for you guys. So Saturday I started to feel ill and decided to get tested again even though I just got tested on the 19th (Tuesday) and that test came back negative. The test I did on Saturday the 23th came back positive and I’ve been laying in bed since. The next two weeks will be isolation for me. This is no joke. Stay safe people! I don’t wish this on anyone. Hopefully the world will be in a better place soon "
    2e45610c68819a9b6038c576c9ed5ccb 1

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay