• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Biggest UFC bout for 2021 - McGregor vs Poirier

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The much touted fight of the year started with a striking contest between UFC #1 lightweight contender Dustin Poirier and #4 contender and former champion Conor McGregor. Both are strikers although Poirier has a strong leg kick. In the 2nd round it was obvious that McGregor’s lead leg was compromised which gave him difficulty in his movements. He was cornered by Poirier and a barrage of punches knocked McGregor down for the eventual TKO when the referee stopped the fight.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dustin Poirier came back to avenge his defeat. We waited seven years to witness this magical moment and it was worth it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was really anticipating Conor's return to the Octagon. I still can't believe it ended in a defeat.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Someone had to lose, and it sure wasn't going to be Poirier.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest, I thought McGregor was going to kick Poirier's ass.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You get out of the game even for a second, and skillls start disappearing. It is a tough game.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MMA and Boxing requires discipline. Without it you will never taste the fruits of it's endeavour.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MMA and Boxing requires discipline. Without it you will never taste the fruits of it's endeavour.

Now that is the truth right there.