• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Adelaide Super Slam Tennis – prelude to Australian Open Tennis 2021

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The women’s exhibition started with the match of Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams that ended in 6-2 and 2-6 for a tie-breaker of 1 to 10. Osaka seemed to have lost her touch to allow Williams to take over the scoring when it reached 5. The final score for the tie-break is 10-7 for Serena Williams. It was actually an exhibition match. Both players gave in to the request of pictorial by the spectators in the gallery.

In the earlier match Novak Djokovic did not appear on the court so Filip Krajinovic subbed for him in the first set to play Italian Jannik Sinner. In the 2nd set Djokovic came to play the second set which he won 6-3 (Krajinovic also won the first set 6-3).

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was now revealed that the top seeds in the Australian Open tennis tournament were billeted in Adelaide due to lack of accommodation in Melbourne where the tournament will be held. But the condition in accommodating the players is for them to play an exhibition game. That is the origin of the Adelaide Super Slam exhibition games. I think that is a good idea that can be emulated by other major tennis tournaments to add spice to the tournament proper.