• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 258 – Usman vs Burns on February 13

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The much awaited fight between UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman and #1 contender Gilbert Burns will happen on February 13. The expected fight was postponed due to the contamination of covid. But now that both fighters are certified healthy and fit to fight so UFC has another pay-per-view after the successful lightweight bout of Dustin Poirier when he defeated Conor McGregor. The co-main event is the rematch of former UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman and Uriah Hall.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you so much for reminding me about the Usman - Burns bout. My friends and I have been looking forward for this fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I know is Burns is no joke. Kamaru Usman is no walk in park either. This going to be one of the best fights of 2021. I know it is a bold statement but it is true.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I know is Burns is no joke. Kamaru Usman is no walk in park either. This going to be one of the best fights of 2021. I know it is a bold statement but it is true.

I can't argue with that. This fight is going to sell like nobody's business.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People are talking about this fight nonstop.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC welterweight champion Karamu Usman is -270 in the betting odds while Gilbert Burns is the underdog at +230. The champion has only 1 loss with 17 wins while Burns has a fight record of 19-3. Both fighters are good in grappling although Usman is favored in the ground game hence the betting odds is in his favor for now. My personal take on the fight is Gilbert Burns in the way he defeated former champion Tyron Woodley with his relentless attack.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The co-main event of UFC 258 has been replaced when former UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman reported a covid contamination. His bout with Uriah Hall is cancelled. The co-main event is the bout between Macy Barber and Alexa Grasso. With a fight record of 12-3, Grasso is the favorite in the betting odds at -140 while Barbers who is the slight underdog at +120 has 8 wins and only 1 loss to Roxanne Modafferi.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Better safe than sorry. I hope he gets better soon.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only a few hour to go. I'm very excited.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope it is going to be a great weekend.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One day before the fight, the betting odds remains the same at -270 for Usman and +230 for Burns. But the camp of Burns are confident that Usman will be overwhelmed by the relentless attacking of Burns like what he did to Tyron Woodley. Maybe Usman is favored because of his knockout punch but Burns can deliver a volume of punches and he is also a grappler that can give Usman a problem when Burns would be suffocating him by the fence.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The moment of truth is here. It is going to be awesome. By any chance, does anyone know where I can stream the fight?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The moment of truth is here. It is going to be awesome. By any chance, does anyone know where I can stream the fight?

If I happen to find a link before the bout begins, I will pm you.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kamaru Usman is on fire. Kamaru has been learning some new tricks. No wonder his former teammate, Gilbert Burns, didn't know what hit him. Shout out to Kamaru Usman for retaining his UFC welterweight championship.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kamaru Usman is on fire. Kamaru has been learning some new tricks. No wonder his former teammate, Gilbert Burns, didn't know what hit him. Shout out to Kamaru Usman for retaining his UFC welterweight championship.

Way to maintain his winning streak.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a heartbreaking loss for Gilbert Burns who made an attempt to defeat champion Kamaru Usman. He was going great in the 1st round but come the 2nd round he couldn’t match the hard jabs of Usman that ruined his disposition. Usman looked unbeatable in his poise that Burns looked defeated even before the start of the 3rd round. It was a knockout after the 2nd round that Burns was not able to defend himself after a knockdown. Usman has strong words for the next challenger who is still not known for now.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whoever the next opponent is, he better watch out because Usman is more formidable than ever. Whatever Usman is doing is working very well. People better watch out.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is all about the title. That is what they are fighting for. And Usman is not going to make it easy for him.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight of the night awardees in the UFC 258 card are Anthony Hernandez, Julian Marquez, Kamaru Usman, and female fighter Polyana Viana. Of course, Kamaru Usman TKO’d Gilbert Burns in the 3rd round. Julian Marquez was losing the fight to Maki Pitolo until he got a win by choke. Polyana Viana won by armbar stoppage over Mallory Martin. Phenom and undefeated Rodolfo Vieira suffered his first defeat at the hands of Anthony Hernandez by guillotine choke in the 2nd round.