• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Boxing – Caleb Plant vs Caleb Truix for IBF super middleweight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Undefeated IBF super middleweight champion Caleb Plant will stake his belt against Caleb Truix. It is a coincidence that both boxers have the same name Caleb. With 20 wins, no loss and 12 KOs, Plant is a heavy favorite in the betting odds at -5000 to win. That means you have to bet $5,000 to win $100 for Plant which puts Truix as the big underdog in the betting. Truix has a fight record of 31-4-2 with 19 KOs.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight ended in a decision. Even if the scores of the judges are lopsided 120-108 in favor of Caleb Plant it is not spectacular as expected because of the betting odds that favored Plant with a -5000 before the fight. The one-sided bout was indeed one-sided as Truax was not able to put up a defense for the quick jabs of Plant. In the end the unanimous decision from the judges was already expected. Plant is now aiming to face Canelo Alvarez for a unification title fight.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clash of Caleb's! They should have used that slogan to sell the fight. To be honest I have no idea who these guys are. I'm going to watch the highlights of the bout.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clash of Caleb's! They should have used that slogan to sell the fight. To be honest I have no idea who these guys are. I'm going to watch the highlights of the bout.

Do you think they chose these two because the have similar names? If I'm being honest it's hella coincidence!

Last edited:
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Do you think they chose these two because the have similar names? If I'm being honest it's hella coincidence!

Maybe they thought that having two fighters with the same first name would help sell the fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least now we get to see Canelo Alvarez back in action. This is going to be a good year.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least now we get to see Canelo Alvarez back in action. This is going to be a good year.

That is what we call a silver lining.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Canelo needs to get as many fights as he can to make up for last year. Fortunately, he gets to do with less restrictions this year.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Canelo needs to get as many fights as he can to make up for last year. Fortunately, he gets to do with less restrictions this year.

I feel like Canelo Alvarez is still the hot chick at the dance.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is a new threasd aboud Canelo's next fight. Go check it out.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff