• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

?? Mythbusters: HGH Special Edition - Powered by Steroidify

Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
There are many rumors about growth hormone, we are going to bust some of them today.

??*?Myths

- You can't shake growth hormone: FALSE, growth hormone can be shaken once reconstituted, it has been proven that it can withstand up to 200,000 shakes ?? without losing its purity.

- Pharmacy growth hormone is better than the generic version: TRUE / FALSE, if they have the same purity and dimer content they will have exactly the same quality ? (although the pharmacy HGH ensures this quality in each batch).

- Growth hormone cannot be stored at room temperature before being reconstituted: FALSE, growth hormone can last for weeks and even months at room temperature without losing its purity.

busted-1.jpg

For more articles like this, simply click here and subscribe.

Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
S

SolidSa

People will just come with all these theories without doing any reasearch or whatsoever. It's good to be a part of a community like this, this forum has helped me a lot in staying updated with the trend.

Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
People will just come with all these theories without doing any reasearch or whatsoever. It's good to be a part of a community like this, this forum has helped me a lot in staying updated with the trend.

Indeed sir.

The science is out there.

Reactions: SolidSa, KaiGold and TalkAdmin
S

SolidSa

Indeed sir.

The science is out there.
Thank You. I would like to request everyone to constantly educate yourself and stay ahead of your competition. Get stronger and Stay Stronger.

Reactions: KaiGold