• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New cycle

• Thread starter OhioStateFootball
  • Start date
OhioStateFootball

OhioStateFootball

New cycle. I wanted to run this cycle months ago, actually started it but then my wife wanted to try again for a kid. Small history of the past year. I had hernia surgery which knocked me out for 4 months. Started lifting natty for a few months and decided to run a cycle. Pinned for 2 weeks then the wife wanted to try for a kid. So I stopped and went on the Dave Palumbo pregnancy protocol. 1000iu HCG EOD and 50 mg of clomid. Bam 3 months later my wife is pregnant. So Ive been lifting natty now for 7 months. Donated blood last week and Im ready to rock and roll. Here is my cycle

900 Test E per week
600 EQ per week
25mg drol per day pre workout for 45 days.

After the drol is over ill bump up to this

1000 Test E per week
750 EQ per week

Ill probably run the EQ for 16-20 weeks. Ill probably run the test for 20-25 weeks then get off for awhile. Ill use generic HGH when I get off just to use something and it seems to help me bridge the gap for enhanced to natty. I have Nolv, Adex, Aromsin, hand for any estro sides.

Starting 230lbs 6'1 38 years old. Body fat is higher than I want, maybe 14-15%. Goals.. just going to eat cleaner and continue training my ass off and see what happens.

F

Freak.

New cycle. I wanted to run this cycle months ago, actually started it but then my wife wanted to try again for a kid. Small history of the past year. I had hernia surgery which knocked me out for 4 months. Started lifting natty for a few months and decided to run a cycle. Pinned for 2 weeks then the wife wanted to try for a kid. So I stopped and went on the Dave Palumbo pregnancy protocol. 1000iu HCG EOD and 50 mg of clomid. Bam 3 months later my wife is pregnant. So Ive been lifting natty now for 7 months. Donated blood last week and Im ready to rock and roll. Here is my cycle

900 Test E per week
600 EQ per week
25mg drol per day pre workout for 45 days.

After the drol is over ill bump up to this

1000 Test E per week
750 EQ per week

Ill probably run the EQ for 16-20 weeks. Ill probably run the test for 20-25 weeks then get off for awhile. Ill use generic HGH when I get off just to use something and it seems to help me bridge the gap for enhanced to natty. I have Nolv, Adex, Aromsin, hand for any estro sides.

Starting 230lbs 6'1 38 years old. Body fat is higher than I want, maybe 14-15%. Goals.. just going to eat cleaner and continue training my ass off and see what happens.

As Dave Palumbo says many times is protocol always work even if are suing gear for over 10 years . Congrats bro.
The cycle looks solid and basic and yes do 20 weeks to take all from bolde . AI use only if sides came