• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paige Vanzant in Bare Knuckle bout

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC fighter Paige Vanzant left the promotion to jump to the Bare Knuckle contest on February 5 against veteran Britain Hart. Bare Knuckle is a boxing match that is far from the UFC’s mixed martial arts where anything goes. Boxing has no kicks and no grappling so it is definitely a new territory that may be inhospitable to Vanzant. Everyone is expecting a short bout that Vanzant will lose. However, the betting odds are favoring Vanzant at -150. Let us wait and see.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bare knuckle fighting is not a sport for the faint hearted. It require the channelling of that inner beast!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is going to be a bloody show that is for sure. I can't wait.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The weigh-in of fighters did not go without an incident as Paige Vanzant had a scuffle with Britain Hart after leaving the scales. The issue was not clear what caused the scuffle although some think that Vanzant was overweight of 1 pound and that may have caused Hart to make a face or something. The short physical altercation may just be to hype their fight as if they are WWE wrestlers. Let us see the blood in their fight tonight.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think there was anything wrong at the weigh-in. I just think they were trying so hard to sell the fight. It is what they do after all.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, who in their right mind would try to cancel the biggest fight ever, because of a pound difference in weight? That is effin crazy.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As I had expected betting favorite Paige Vanzant suffered her first loss in the BareKnuckle Mania league. For 3 rounds she was dominated by Brit Hart and the judges agreed with a 49-46 score for all the 3 judges. Maybe Vanzant is groping since it was her debut fight in BareKnuckle but it was obvious that she had difficulty in hitting her target. It was either she was nervous or she was really scared to be hit.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest, I expected it to be more violent. More blood. I'm a little bit disappointed.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a fast fight. I wish it lasted a little bit longer.