• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Myanmar coup d’ etat

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The military junta of Myanmar (formerly Burma) arrested all the officials of the ruling party including charismatic leader Aung San Suu Kyi. The military’s reason for the coup d’ etat is the rampant corruption in the government. The military declared a one year military rule to straighten the government and no one could say how it happened and what is the present status now. The internet is banned by the military but people are now starting to do a protest march.

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

I have been reading about this in online news.
It sounds like Myanmar used the same corrupt voting machines (Dominion) that were used in the United States, as well as several other South American countries, where they found election fraud.

It is hard that the military had to take over the government to protect the people from a corrupt group of politicians; but it sounds like they did what was necessary to protect the country, which is what is important on a long term basis.

We are also working on correcting extreme corruption fraud from our last election; and it is possible that we could see a military takeover here in the US if things do not get taken care of through the courts.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been reading about this in online news.
It sounds like Myanmar used the same corrupt voting machines (Dominion) that were used in the United States, as well as several other South American countries, where they found election fraud.

It is hard that the military had to take over the government to protect the people from a corrupt group of politicians; but it sounds like they did what was necessary to protect the country, which is what is important on a long term basis.

We are also working on correcting extreme corruption fraud from our last election; and it is possible that we could see a military takeover here in the US if things do not get taken care of through the courts.
You are crazy.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Myanmar is experiencing massive protest rallies in the hundreds of thousands that the military is showing their weak points. The criplling mass strikes can hurt the economy but the people seem to be prepared for the worse. Workers refuse to go to work even if there is an order from the authorities to continue with their jobs. Even the transport system is in disarray due to lack of staff. The political warfare is getting intense.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The UN and other countries are calling for a halt of atrocities in Myanmar by the military led by the Junta that overthrew the government. The US house of congress also issued a statement on this issue of power abuse. There was an estimated 234 deaths in the rallies by the strikers against the ruling military Junta. The government officials lead by president Aung San Suu Kyi are still in detention.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is estimated to be 500 who were killed by the military in the ongoing protest by civilians against the military junta. Protesters are seeking help from external forces particularly from the superpower countries such as US and the EU. Amid the killing the people are still in the streets to continue their protest.