• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Boxing - Canelo Alvarez vs Avni Yildirim on February 27

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For the WBA and WBC super middleweight belts of Canelo Alvarez he will be facing Avni Yildirim on February 27 at at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami. Canelo has a fight record of 54 wins and only 1 defeat and 2 draws with 36 KOs. The challenger has 2 losses and 21 wins with 12 KOs. The only loss of Canelo is to Floyd Mayweather and 1 of his draws is with GGG – Gennady Golovkin.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My bet is Canelo takes out all his 2020 frustrations out on Yildirim.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like mid-February would have been perfect for the return of Canelo Alvarez. Now we have to wait until the end of the goddamn month!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like mid-February would have been perfect for the return of Canelo Alvarez. Now we have to wait until the end of the goddamn month!

It is a really short month. You don't have to wait that long.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Word on the street is Yildirim's team have overhauled his style with Canelo specifically in mind. So we should not judge him by his previous bouts.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Word on the street is Yildirim's team have overhauled his style with Canelo specifically in mind. So we should not judge him by his previous bouts.

What is Yildirim's plan works and he actually wins? It would be the biggest boxing upset in recent years.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

What is Yildirim's plan works and he actually wins? It would be the biggest boxing upset in recent years.
If this happens then Yildirim will be the most iconic boxer of 2021, without a doubt.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is a higher probability that that is not going to happen.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just marked it on my calendar. I can't afford to miss it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a one-sided fight with Canelo doing all the scoring as if Yildirim was an amateur in boxing. It was easy going for Canelo in rounds 1 and 2 but in the 3rd round he unleashed his power punches that knocked down Yildirim. The corner of Yildirim decided to not continue with the fight to save their boxer from more punishment. Canelo is booking his next fight on May against WBO champion Billy Joe Saunders.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a one-sided fight with Canelo doing all the scoring as if Yildirim was an amateur in boxing. It was easy going for Canelo in rounds 1 and 2 but in the 3rd round he unleashed his power punches that knocked down Yildirim. The corner of Yildirim decided to not continue with the fight to save their boxer from more punishment. Canelo is booking his next fight on May against WBO champion Billy Joe Saunders.
Canelo is taking out all his frustrations on these boxers. I told you that this is going to be the best year in boxing history.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Canelo is taking out all his frustrations on these boxers. I told you that this is going to be the best year in boxing history.

BJS likes running his mouth way too much. I can't wait for Canelo Alvrez to take his ass down.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BJS and his blubbering mouth is going to be very crucial in selling this fight. God bless his big mouth.