• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Warm up before training

A

Athanas

Warming up is a very important aspect before you begin any training. I prepares the body for training by filling the joints with synovial fluid and fueling the muscles with energy, therefore preventing injuries.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This reminds me of a friend who suffered joint problems in the knee when he did the exercise without a warm up. There was no sprain but his foot has to be in a cast for 2 weeks to aid the healing of the knee. I forgot the name of the injury but he always remind us that a warm up is very important before doing exercise especially if you are overweight like him.

L

lokielovesbunny

Certainly its really important for us to do the warm up before exercise as we know that initially body is not accustomed to carry heavy weight and can lead to serious injuries especially from the joins even more worse if it muscles cram. I sometimes notice people end-up with disappointment once they're down with injuries. Hence we need proper guidance and training because running or treadmill, starch your body are the pre-exercise things to do so.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is another case of minor injury due to lack of warm up before a workout. A former colleague in the office had injured his knee from running in a treadmill. He said that he used to do that upon waking up to stir his blood. Fortunately the injury had easily healed after 2 days with the bandage. Just a little bit of bending and stretching can do you good before the actual workout.

A

Athanas

Warming up the body before training is an important aspect in any training. It prepares the body by supplying synovial fluid in the joints and therefore preventing injury.