• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC Vegas 19 – Curtis Blaydes vs Derrick Lewis

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On February 21 the heavyweight fight between Curtis Blaydes and Derrick Lewis will settle who will have the next title fight in the division. Blaydes has 14 wins and only 2 losses both to Francis Ngannou while Lewis has 24 wins and 7 losses. At this early Blaydes is a big favorite to win with a -420 while Lewis is the underdog at +310. You cannot understeminate Lewis because he has secret firepower in his hands.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember Curtis Blaydes was talking smack of how he was going to use his impressive wrestling skills early on in the fight. He should. Have done that because that second round was brutal.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There was no way Curtis Blaydes was coming back from that uppercut knockout. Derrick Lewis did his thing.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was one exciting fight that I have seen because Blaydes was trying to run around Lewis who was like a statue who wouldn’t even make a step. After a skirmish that both fighters were able to hit the opponent there was the attempt of Blaydes to grapple or to make a takedown by diving on the legs of Lewis. Lo and behold, Lewis blocked the dive with an uppercut that hit Blaydes on the chin that made him unconscious. That knockout was unexpected but truly one for the record of Lewis.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For his exciting knockout of Curtis Blaydes, the Black Beast Derrick Lewis earned $50,000 bonus from the UFC. Other Performanc of the Night winners are Tom Aspinall who submitted Andrei Arlovski, Chris Daukaus and Aleman Zahabi who went home with the bonus $50k.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For his exciting knockout of Curtis Blaydes, the Black Beast Derrick Lewis earned $50,000 bonus from the UFC. Other Performanc of the Night winners are Tom Aspinall who submitted Andrei Arlovski, Chris Daukaus and Aleman Zahabi who went home with the bonus $50k.

That was a good day for all the winners. It was well deserved. $50k bonuses? They must be partying hard right now.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess the fights were worth it, otherwise, nobody would have received any bonus. You gotta appreciate these fighters every now and then.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess the fights were worth it, otherwise, nobody would have received any bonus. You gotta appreciate these fighters every now and then.
This can only mean there was a ton of money made by the organizers.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This can only mean there was a ton of money made by the organizers.

The investors probably made hundreds of millions of dollars and that is why they decided to give out bonuses.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Speaking of money, UFC is generous to the fighters who have shown their flair in the octagon. Aside from the official $50k bonuses, UFC president Dana White would hand out a special bonus check of $100k or more. Daniel Cormier said that when he lost to Jon Jones, he was given a check of one million dollars as special bonus. I guess no promotion can beat that generosity.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Speaking of money, UFC is generous to the fighters who have shown their flair in the octagon. Aside from the official $50k bonuses, UFC president Dana White would hand out a special bonus check of $100k or more. Daniel Cormier said that when he lost to Jon Jones, he was given a check of one million dollars as special bonus. I guess no promotion can beat that generosity.

He was awarded with a million dollars for losing? I'm in the wrong business.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm guessing it is all about the performance showcased and the ability to sell fights.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm guessing it is all about the performance showcased and the ability to sell fights.

Also, Jon Jones is not a small name in the UFC community.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dana White is making these broke MFs rich. You gotta love this guy.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dana White is a hard working guy.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't wait to see who Derrick Lewis destroys next. Who is next ya'll?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope it is someone tougher. Make it a little interesting.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a feeling Derrick Lewis will be facing either Alistair Overeem or Alexander Volkov. Either way I'm excited about it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a feeling Derrick Lewis will be facing either Alistair Overeem or Alexander Volkov. Either way I'm excited about it.
Alexander Volkov most probably.