• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heavyweight Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua for a possible fight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is in the works now that Bob Arum of Top Rank Promotions is talking with the group of Anthony Joshua for a title fight with Tyson Fury. Remember that Fury is undefeated although there is a draw in his record which was his fight with Deontay Wilder. Now the talks of Fury-Joshua fight can be marred by the claim of the Wilder camp that they have a rematch clause with Fury. Now, the plot thickens.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They wasted 2020 with hot air. I don't even think they know what they are talking about. I think they are trying to throw us something to chew on like we are a bunch of stupid canines, while they continue wasting time.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We waited for a whole year like fools for these bums to get their shit together, and that wasn't enough. Are they trying to take us for a ride again? No thanks. Fool me once.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest, I gave up on the Aj-Fury bout along time ago. They can do whatever they want.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not holding my breath or anything, but I still want to see these two beasts beat the shit out of each other.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not holding my breath or anything, but I still want to see these two beasts beat the shit out of each other.

If they finally decide to do it, I'm rooting for AJ all the way.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If they finally decide to do it, I'm rooting for AJ all the way.

I would also like to see AJ beat Fury's ass. I feel like I have been waiting forever for this bout.