Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Adelaide Tennis Open 2021

World #1 Ashleigh Barty will defend her title in the Adelaide Tennis Open that has started this February which is currently in the round of 32. Barty’s first assignment is Daniella Collins of the US which is no pushover and an upset is probable. One of the favorites is French Open champion Iga Swiatek who failed in the Australian Open when she was defeated by world #2 Simona Halep. It can be remembered that Swiatek had beaten Halep in the French Open last year.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Adelaide Tennis Open 2021

As expected the 2 teenage sensations have hurdled their round of 32 assignments. American Coco Gauff was given the hard time before subduing Jasmine Paolini in 3 sets 6-4, 6-7, 6-2. Gauff will face Petra Martic in the Round of 16. Polish sensation Iga Swiatek won over Madison Brengle 6-3, 6-4.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

World #1 Ashleigh Barty is tested by American Danielle Collins in the round of 16. The result was unfortunate for Barty who succumbed in 2 sets 6-3, 6-4. It was the first match of Barty in the tournament and she was easily eliminated. Collins will meet #5 seed Iga Swiatek. In the other match #2 seed Belinda Bencic made short work of Misaki Doi 6-1, 6-3 to meet Storm Sanders in the quarterfinals.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

There’s only 2 seeded players left in the semi-finals - #2 Belinda Bencic and #5 Iga Swiatek. Both are lucky bacause to be meeting in the finals. Swiatek disposed of Danielle Collins on a walkover in the quarterfinals 6-2, 3-0 and finished Jil Teichmann in the semi-finals 6-3, 6-2. Bencic defeated Storm Sanders 6-2, 6-4 in the quarterfinals and had beaten Coco Gauff 7-6, 6-7, 6-2.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The finals between 2nd seed Belinda Bencic and #5 seed Iga Swiatek went on schedule. The match was not exciting enough that it looked like a one-sided affair for Swiatek that ended in 2 sets 6-2, 6-2. This is the first singles win for Swiatek this year after a failed quaterfinals in the Australian Open.

collapse Posting Permissions