• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Adelaide Tennis Open 2021

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
World #1 Ashleigh Barty will defend her title in the Adelaide Tennis Open that has started this February which is currently in the round of 32. Barty’s first assignment is Daniella Collins of the US which is no pushover and an upset is probable. One of the favorites is French Open champion Iga Swiatek who failed in the Australian Open when she was defeated by world #2 Simona Halep. It can be remembered that Swiatek had beaten Halep in the French Open last year.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As expected the 2 teenage sensations have hurdled their round of 32 assignments. American Coco Gauff was given the hard time before subduing Jasmine Paolini in 3 sets 6-4, 6-7, 6-2. Gauff will face Petra Martic in the Round of 16. Polish sensation Iga Swiatek won over Madison Brengle 6-3, 6-4.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
World #1 Ashleigh Barty is tested by American Danielle Collins in the round of 16. The result was unfortunate for Barty who succumbed in 2 sets 6-3, 6-4. It was the first match of Barty in the tournament and she was easily eliminated. Collins will meet #5 seed Iga Swiatek. In the other match #2 seed Belinda Bencic made short work of Misaki Doi 6-1, 6-3 to meet Storm Sanders in the quarterfinals.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There’s only 2 seeded players left in the semi-finals - #2 Belinda Bencic and #5 Iga Swiatek. Both are lucky bacause to be meeting in the finals. Swiatek disposed of Danielle Collins on a walkover in the quarterfinals 6-2, 3-0 and finished Jil Teichmann in the semi-finals 6-3, 6-2. Bencic defeated Storm Sanders 6-2, 6-4 in the quarterfinals and had beaten Coco Gauff 7-6, 6-7, 6-2.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The finals between 2nd seed Belinda Bencic and #5 seed Iga Swiatek went on schedule. The match was not exciting enough that it looked like a one-sided affair for Swiatek that ended in 2 sets 6-2, 6-2. This is the first singles win for Swiatek this year after a failed quaterfinals in the Australian Open.