• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Boxing - WBC Super featherweight title bout – Oscar Valdez vs Miguel Berchelt

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oscar Valdez earned the WBC super featherweight belt by knocking out Miguel Berchelt in the 10th round. The assault started in the 9th round that made Berchelt stand on his wobbly legs. But Valdez cannot be denied of the knockout as he released a combination that put Berchelt on the canvas. Valdes notched his 23rd KO in 29 wins with no losses while Berchelt’s record fell to 37-2 with 33 KOs.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is like the greatest upset ever. A lot of people had doubts about Valdes because he was the underdog, but he went ahead and proved everyone wrong.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The beating was mainly one way. I didn't even know Oscar Valdez had it in him to do that. Miguel Berchelt forgot everything he knew after that 10th round left hook.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The beating was mainly one way. I didn't even know Oscar Valdez had it in him to do that. Miguel Berchelt forgot everything he knew after that 10th round left hook.

This is what I would like to see in 2021. The unexpected actually happening.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This is what I would like to see in 2021. The unexpected actually happening.
Boxers getting in the ring thinking they have an advantage and then ending up surprised. I love it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like 2020 turned most of these fighters into beasts #ThanosMode

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like 2020 turned most of these fighters into beasts #ThanosMode

That is what I like to see. At least we know 2021 is not going to be boring relative to 2020.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also love to watch long fights like the one Oscar Valdez and Miguel Berchelt gave us. Now this is what I call a fight.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also love to watch long fights like the one Oscar Valdez and Miguel Berchelt gave us. Now this is what I call a fight.

It was worth the money.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys like Valdez deserve an even fatter check. Giving such kind of a performance deserves a better recognition. I'm just saying.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys like Valdez deserve an even fatter check. Giving such kind of a performance deserves a better recognition. I'm just saying.

I agree. Going for 10 rounds is not an easy task. They deserve more. Both of them.