Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Covid vaccine is now being released worldwide

Tomorrow is the promised first delivery of the vaccine in our country, February 28. It was supposed to be Pfizer but there was a change of schedule that it will be Sinovac that will be delivered first. That is some 600,000 dozes which are donated by big corporations. But the general population are not comfortable with the Chinese vaccine that they prefer Pfizer. It may be due to the higher percentage of effectiveness of the Pfizer than the 50% effective rate of the Sinovac.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Covid vaccine is now being released worldwide

The use of the covid vaccine started March 1 here. However, the department of health is maintaining its stand on the use of the face mask and face shield in public places. That means the health officials are not confident that once vaccinated you will be immune to the covid virus. They also said that in the UK the protocol remains even if they have started the vaccination last month.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Covid vaccine is now being released worldwide

Some vaccines are not effective against the covid variant. It is reported that AztraZeneca vaccine against covid will have no effect on the UK variant and South African variant. The health officer said that it is like injecting water to the person. Now this makes me think that we should be discerning with the type of vaccine that we are going to have. Not all vaccines are good against covid much more with the variants. What is happening to the world, is this a kind of pestilence from the heavens?

collapse Posting Permissions