• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Covid vaccine is now being released worldwide

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tomorrow is the promised first delivery of the vaccine in our country, February 28. It was supposed to be Pfizer but there was a change of schedule that it will be Sinovac that will be delivered first. That is some 600,000 dozes which are donated by big corporations. But the general population are not comfortable with the Chinese vaccine that they prefer Pfizer. It may be due to the higher percentage of effectiveness of the Pfizer than the 50% effective rate of the Sinovac.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The use of the covid vaccine started March 1 here. However, the department of health is maintaining its stand on the use of the face mask and face shield in public places. That means the health officials are not confident that once vaccinated you will be immune to the covid virus. They also said that in the UK the protocol remains even if they have started the vaccination last month.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some vaccines are not effective against the covid variant. It is reported that AztraZeneca vaccine against covid will have no effect on the UK variant and South African variant. The health officer said that it is like injecting water to the person. Now this makes me think that we should be discerning with the type of vaccine that we are going to have. Not all vaccines are good against covid much more with the variants. What is happening to the world, is this a kind of pestilence from the heavens?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
India is reeling with the big number of daily covid cases. For the past 3 days the average number of cases is 350,000 which means there is an added 1 million cases in just a 3-day period. Hospitals are full and medical workers are fatigued and feeling helpless while the dead are cremated in an open field since the big number of corpses cannot be handled by the crematorium. There are 2,500 dead every day.