• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The 10 to 6 fasting

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My wife is on the after 6 diet to lose weight which means she cannot eat anymore after 6 pm. Her next meal is the breakfast. Since it doesn’t look very effective so a niece suggested that she try the 10-6 fasting. That is the intermittent fasting that you can only eat in the period 10 am to 6 pm. The longer period with no food (6 pm to 10 am) will cause the body to melt the fats hence the weight will be reduced.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
My wife is on the after 6 diet to lose weight which means she cannot eat anymore after 6 pm. Her next meal is the breakfast. Since it doesn’t look very effective so a niece suggested that she try the 10-6 fasting. That is the intermittent fasting that you can only eat in the period 10 am to 6 pm. The longer period with no food (6 pm to 10 am) will cause the body to melt the fats hence the weight will be reduced.

Those diets can be effective and I wish her the best of luck. The one problem is that different events pop up where you would then have to adjust the fasting period and it's hard to be consistent. But it is a good plan.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Yep, fasting can be effective but it's very difficult.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, we actually have been informed of the difficulty regarding hunger. Today, March 1 is the first day of my wife’s 10-to-6 diet and I suggested that she take it one day at a time. That means today she would be doing 8 to 6, that is 8 am breakfast and dinner before 6 pm. After 2 days she could be on 9 to 6 and after another 2 days she can go full steam on the 10 to 6. Let us see if she can withstand the pangs of hunger. I am hoping she would persevere because she is more than 20 pounds overweight.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Yes, we actually have been informed of the difficulty regarding hunger. Today, March 1 is the first day of my wife’s 10-to-6 diet and I suggested that she take it one day at a time. That means today she would be doing 8 to 6, that is 8 am breakfast and dinner before 6 pm. After 2 days she could be on 9 to 6 and after another 2 days she can go full steam on the 10 to 6. Let us see if she can withstand the pangs of hunger. I am hoping she would persevere because she is more than 20 pounds overweight.

Best of luck to her. I suppose plenty of water in the fasting hours will make her feel full somewhat.