• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Boxing - Unification title fight - Claressa Shields vs Marie-Eve Dicaire

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At stake are the WBC and WBO titles of Shields and Dicaire’s IBF title for the women’s junior middleweight plus the vacant WBA title. Both are undefeated with Shields having 10 wins and 2 KOs while Dicaire has 17 wins all by decision (no KO). Shields is the heavy favorite in the bout although Dicaire is confident of a win.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both Professional Fighters League and Claressa Shields made history on Friday Night. Claressa Shields is the first boxer (male or female) to become undisputed champion
in two divisions in the four-belt era.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She is expected to make pro MMA debut this year.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This opens up a whole new experiences, and of course more money. It is a good year.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unification fight - Claressa Shields vs Marie-Eve Dicaire
It was not exactly a lackluster fight but maybe Shields was just too good for Dicaire. A unanimous decision of 100-90 from the score card of the 3 judges clearly says the fact that Shields won handily although there was no knockdown. Shields improved her fight record to 11 wins with 2 KOs while Dicaire suffered her first defeat for a record of 17-1.

* Yes, she Shields is considering an MMA bout because of the lack of prospect for an opponent in boxing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unification fight - Claressa Shields vs Marie-Eve Dicaire
It was not exactly a lackluster fight but maybe Shields was just too good for Dicaire. A unanimous decision of 100-90 from the score card of the 3 judges clearly says the fact that Shields won handily although there was no knockdown. Shields improved her fight record to 11 wins with 2 KOs while Dicaire suffered her first defeat for a record of 17-1.

* Yes, she Shields is considering an MMA bout because of the lack of prospect for an opponent in boxing.

I think that is a terrible idea. She is gonna go over there and get her ass whooped like a piñata.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From Boxing to MMA? That seems like a risky move, but then again what is life without a little risk.