• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Intrigues inside the British royal family

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prince Harry and wife Meghan Markle moved to Canada to avoid the annoying small talks inside the royal family. They feel that Meghan is being discriminated although in subtlety. The most recent statement of Meghan is about their son Archie whose color is not exactly British. Meghan’s mother is black and her son inherited that dark color. Now Meghan feels that the royal family is not naming her son a prince because of his color. Isn’t that like a rehashed story of Princess Diana when she was living in the palace?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Queen Elizabeth issued a statement that they will address the issues with Meghan privately particularly the racist remarks on the son of Prince Harry and Meghan. The queen is saddened that the problem should have been resolved privately and not to be announced to the media. This is another challenging time for the British royals brought about by the queen’s grandson Harry who is the younger brother of Prince William who is 2nd in line for the throne.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prince William is disgusted with the issue that Meghan was raising particularly with the racism against her son Archie. Prince William said that they are not racists and he will talk to his younger brother about the issue. The accusation of racism is blowing up in media so Prince William feels alarmed. Fortunately for the royal family, the queen’s great grandson Archie is far from the line of the throne.