• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC welterweight bout – Leon Edwards vs Belal Muhammad

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC Vegas 21 on March 14 will again see Leon Edwards after an absence of more than a year in the octagon. Edwards is ranked #3 with an 8-fight winning streak and was itching to fight for the title. Muhammad is ranked #13 but he is worthy of giving Edwards a run for his money according to UFC president Dana White. It is a coincidence that both fighters have a fight record of 18-3.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Edwards is the betting favorite maybe because of his ranking (3rd). But Muhammad with a +250 underdog is not a pushover considering his 3-fight winning streak which are all exemplary. Edwards is -200 favorite but it can still change in a few days from now.

In the co-main event light heavyweights Misha Circunov and Ryan Spann will square off. Circunov has a fight record of 15-5 while Spann sports a slate of 18-5.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After more than a year of not fighting, Leon Edwards is now within reach of his title fight dream. UFC president Dana White gave the assurance that Edwards will get his title fight if he won over Muhammad. Since Edwards is now a -275 favorite so a win is now expected. Welterweight champion Kamaru Usman is a feared character in the octagon.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was so unfortunate that the UFC main event of Vegas 21 had ended in a “no decision” due to an accidental eye poke. Edwards pushed the head of Muhammad that caused the accidental eyepoke. Of course, fans were dismayed and maybe UFC will be having a rematch of the fight because the 1st round was a lively exchange of strikes by both fighters. The fight was stopped in the 2nd round.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been away so I didn't get to watch this fight, but from the looks of things, I didn't miss anything important.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been away so I didn't get to watch this fight, but from the looks of things, I didn't miss anything important.

Trust me, you did not miss shit. It was just another disappointing bout. Money down the drain is a better description of this fight.