• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulking in a quick way

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the recent UFC championship fight between light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz and middleweight champion Israel Adesanya, fans are blaming the weight issue that Adesanya did not match the weight of Blachowicz that put Adesanya to a big disadvantage (of 6 pounds less). Maybe now UFC fighters who are going up a weight class have to consider bulking up to match the actual weight of their heavier opponent. As the comments aid, the bigger, the better to win.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
In the recent UFC championship fight between light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz and middleweight champion Israel Adesanya, fans are blaming the weight issue that Adesanya did not match the weight of Blachowicz that put Adesanya to a big disadvantage (of 6 pounds less). Maybe now UFC fighters who are going up a weight class have to consider bulking up to match the actual weight of their heavier opponent. As the comments aid, the bigger, the better to win.

UFC fighters do some esoteric things before fights to make weight, gain weight, lose weight, etc. There was a fighter in the 90's/2000s (his name escapes me now) who used to dehydrate totally and drink his own piss to fully cleanse. Insane.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

UFC fighters do some esoteric things before fights to make weight, gain weight, lose weight, etc. There was a fighter in the 90's/2000s (his name escapes me now) who used to dehydrate totally and drink his own piss to fully cleanse. Insane.
Is he dead now? :)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Is he dead now? :)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

LOL. Perhaps and since I forgot his name, can't even look it up.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Oh my, drinking your own urine has roots from the voodoo rituals in the olden times. Maybe that works for them but I would still say bulking quickly in a few days can be detrimental not only to the body’s condition but to the health of the person. Anyway, when I tried to gain 5 pounds last year, all I did was to eat more food

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Oh my, drinking your own urine has roots from the voodoo rituals in the olden times. Maybe that works for them but I would still say bulking quickly in a few days can be detrimental not only to the body’s condition but to the health of the person. Anyway, when I tried to gain 5 pounds last year, all I did was to eat more food

Bodybuilders stuff themselves in the offseason and eat between 5,000 and 10,000 calories a day. I have had a few during interviews tell me they sometimes can't wait for prep because they hate forcing feeding just for the extra calories for mass.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
An uncle who was into body building when he was younger said that bulking is harder than losing weight because when your body wouldn’t absorb the nutrients then you have to force yourself in eating more caloric foods that are not really nice. He preferred pasta over rice but he wanted pork and chicken more than the beef. I guess the taste matters much when you are bulking because food is the key.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
An uncle who was into body building when he was younger said that bulking is harder than losing weight because when your body wouldn’t absorb the nutrients then you have to force yourself in eating more caloric foods that are not really nice. He preferred pasta over rice but he wanted pork and chicken more than the beef. I guess the taste matters much when you are bulking because food is the key.

Exactly. A 'regular' person would find that hard o believe but eating large amounts of healthy food isn't the same as three Big Macs.