• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Knockout artist Vergil Ortiz vs Maurice Hooker

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vergil Ortiz, Jr will once again show his heavy hands on March 20 when he meets former welterweight champion Maurice Hooker. It will be like a stepping stone for Ortiz because he is expecting a higher level when he beats Hooker. Ortiz has 16 wins all by KO while Hooker has only 1 loss and 27 wins with 18 KOs. Terence Crawford with his WBO belt is the target of Ortiz for his next fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm rootin' for Ortiz just because I want to see him go against Terrence Crawford. I can't wait.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terrence Crawford is a beast. That being said, Hooker has way more experience in the ring and I'm sure he is going to win.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vergil Ortiz has retained his unblemished record of not only being undefeated but all his wins are KOs. The fight proved to be an acid test for the knockout artist who had never tasted a bout that went the full route. Hooker seemed to have won some rounds but Ortiz had his chance in the 6th round when he dropped Hooker with body shots. In the 7th round, Ortiz felled Hooker again who surrendered. Ortiz has improved his fight record to 17 wins with 17 KOs.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who didn't see this one coming, huh? Ortiz vs Crawford. Can't wait.