• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Worldwide covid scoring

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Total cases of covid worldwide have exceeded 121 million now with the US still the top scorer with 30 million total and half a million deaths. But the daily cases are getting small with 43,000 which is smaller than Brazil’s daily case of 68,000. Hoping that the vaccine can make a big effect on the contaminatiion, the world is awaiting the positivef statistics for the end of March.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The vaccine Astrazeneca of India is having an issue with blood clot. There is no solid proof that the vaccine had caused blood clotting in some patients injected with the vaccine but the number is very small, just less than 10, so it is not even significant according to the medical experts. But if you will ask me then my answer is I will just wait for the Pfizer vaccine which I can trust.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
France president Emmanuel Macron had declared another lockdown in France and schools are closed. Due to overload of patients in hospitals, the lockdown for 3 weeks intends to ease the problem. France is also on a fast-track with the vaccination of an average 40,000 per day. The daily case for today is 50,659 which makes France the 4th largest in terms of total covid cases at 4,695,082.