• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC fight night middleweights Brunson vs Holland

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC middleweight #7 Derek Brunson will square off with #10 Kevin Holland on March 21 in Las Vegas. Both fighters have 20 wins to their record although Brunson has 7 losses while Holland has 5. It is a sort of grudge bout because Brunson is annoyed with the bravado of Holland who keeps on issuing arrogant messages. Let us see if Brunson can seek redress in the octagon.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have see people who came into the octagon ver cocky but by the end of the fight they were humbled.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arrogance is a good way of selling a fight. I can't wait to see who's ass gets whooped.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holland is the favorite in the betting at -180 while Brunson is the underdog at +150. But the betting may slightly change on the day of the fight if Brunson would declare that his wrestling will give Holland a problem. It is a known fact that wrestlers have a hard time with strikers when the striker is providing a big volume in the exchanges. Let us wait and see what happens on Saturday.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight promised to be worth to watch until it started. Holland was not just lackadaisical but he was always smiling as if he is not serious with the fight. For 5 rounds, Brunson had taken down Holland and took control for minutes. It was a unanimous decision for Brunson who was not happy with the playful way of Holland in the fight. Maybe even the spectators were happy that Holland lost so he would be serious next time.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fighters enter the octagon all cocky and shit, but wait until they leave. Holland is the perfect example of a fighter being humbled.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looked like a clown fight. What the hell Holland!!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet Holland thought that he was going to win and that is why he was acting that way. Next time he is going to think twice before acting a fool.